What is ISO 14001:2015?
We are leading ISO 14001 consultants with a wealth of experience in the area of ISO accreditation and standards, we know how important this ISO 14001 certification is. It’s swiftly becoming the world’s leading international standard for environmental management.
What are the benefits of ISO 14001 Certification?
- Cost effective – reduces utility bills and waste streams
- Higher control of risk and better planning
- Ensures compliance with environmental legislation
- Builds awareness of the environment among employees
- Improved corporate image with customers and the public
- Reduce environmental liability
- Removes a barrier to working with government bodies, local authorities and larger commercial businesses who often prefer their suppliers to be ISO14001 registered
Our expert ISO 14001 Consultants
- We will design the system around your existing business and environmental practices wherever possible.
- We will help you to establish the necessary controls to ensure you are in compliance with all relevant legislation, which will enable you to identify and attend to areas where you do not comply to the ISO 14001 certification standard.
- Once the system has been implemented, we will recommend you for the initial audit visit from a UKAS accredited external assessment body. We will then arrange for your system to be fully audited by one of our own auditors, and the final ISO 14001 requirements will usually take place within 3 months of the initial audit visit (depending upon the external assessment body).
Send an enquiry: