CSR 4 Day (Gold) Site Supervisor
Courses both in Belfast & Derry
We aim to run a Site Supervisor Course course every 6 weeks.
Aim of course:
To assist Site Management/Foremen/Supervisory Personnel to:
- Manage health and safety in the workplace within current legal provisions
- Develop an understanding of their responsibilities and accountability for workplace health, safety and welfare
Recognise that a safe workplace is efficient, economical and productive.
Construction Employers Federation – CEF
- To fully understand the need for best practice in health and safety issues on site
- To be able to comply with legislation in relation to procedures and documentation
- To enable delegates to apply the above in their workplace
- Assist course delegates in examining the extent to which they meet their own safety, health and welfare responsibilities at work
- Guide, assist and encourage delegates to develop their knowledge and skills beyond the existing course content
- Provide examples and opportunities for course delegates to study and analyse safety, health and welfare practices and procedures
- To draw as much as possible on material of common interest for the benefit of all course delegates
Who should attend:
Site Management/Foremen/Supervisory Personnel. Companies wishing to go through Safe-t-cert need to ensure their foremen hold this course before they can apply for accreditation.
Please note: the applicant must have a minimum of 5 years appropriate experience as a foreperson in the industry receive a gold card.
Course will also cover:
- Supervisors and Managers – Duties and Responsibilities
- Accidents – Types, Prevention and Control
- Reporting and Investigating – RIDDOR
- Legislation – Current Construction Regs, Six Pack, CDM, PPE, Noise at Work, COSHH.
- General: Manual Handling, Fire Prevention and Control, Excavations, Electricity at Work, Access Equipment.
- Lifting Appliances and Lifting Gear
- Safety Inspections
4-day course with an on site assessment and multiple-choice test arranged at the end of the four days at the candidates convenience.
Book this course: